Located in the Cedar Falls Industrial Park, at O’Neal Manufacturing services, we build things! Since 1921, we have been a leader in steel and metal fabrication. Our culture is driven by honesty, integrity and respect. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and diverse environment and setting high expectations for ourselves. We offer training programs to help you realize your full potential! Join our OMS family and be a part of a dynamic company that builds people, careers and success. Visit onealmfg.com/careers today to learn more!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all rules and established processes.
- Set up and operate CNC Lasers.
- Review work order and specifications to determine set up procedure, quality checks, and dimensions of finished workpiece.
- Remove burrs and stage parts for next process.
- Read and interpret provided prints and customer specifications.
- Download program file to machine controller.
- Perform 1st piece inspection.
- Observe/listen to machine to detect malfunctions.
- Records information in manufacturing software.
- Operates fork truck in a safe manner to move product - requires a valid drivers license
- Gather, count, deburr, stack product as required.
- Cleans and organizes work area.
Second Shift - we are an air conditioned facility
- Monday through Thursday 3:30pm to 2:00am
- Overtime Monday through Thursday 3:30pm to 3:00am, Friday 3:30pm to 9:30pm
- Overtime is posted the Wednesday before it is required.
- Basic Math background and comfort level.
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Benefits - 30 day waiting period
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work site Wellness Programs
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k and Profit sharing
- Community Service paid time off
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting